Q. I have moved to another club, or wish to resign. How do I do this?

We're sorry to see you leave us.

If you are moving to another club, then under UK Athletics'' rules you are required to formally notify the club, to which our Membership Officer will acknowledge your resignation and remove you from our UK Athletics' portal. You are then able to join another club.

Please note that UK Athletics may charge a small administration fee for moving clubs. This is independent of the Norwich Road Runners.

For more information on changing club affiliation, please visit the England Athletics website.